- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Brazil 2014
One of the specialties at this charming German restaurant and chopperia in the heart of town is sauerkraut garni (sour cabbage with German sausages), as well as some excellent cold draught beer. The typical dish serves two and is almost as popular as Baden-Baden's own brewery, which is open to visitors 10–5 on weekdays.
- Address: Rua Djalma Forjaz 93, Loja 10 Campos do Jordão, 12460–000
- Phone: 012/3663–3610
- Location: Campos do Jordão
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more