Side Trips from São Paulo Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Side Trips from São Paulo Restaurant Reviews
Restaurants in coastal towns tend to be of the rustic beach-café sort, and predictably serve lots of seafood. For a change of taste, visit Ubatuba and these three neighborhoods in or near São Sebastião—Maresias, Boiçucanga, and Camburi—where you can find good pizzerias and Japanese restaurants. Some of the best restaurants in the state, outside of São Paulo, are in Campos do Jordão, a popular paulistano mountain retreat. In Serra Negra, you find countryside charm in a very compact town that can be explored by foot. Here you can try a Brazilian version of Swiss fondue (both the chocolate and the cheese varieties are delicious).
Browse Side Trips from São Paulo Restaurants
- Campos do Jordão
- Cafe Boteco
- Serra Negra
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's