Side Trips from São Paulo Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Side Trips from São Paulo Hotel Reviews
São Paulo has by far the best lodgings in the state. Elsewhere you can generally find basic pousadas (sort of like bed-and-breakfasts), with the occasional gems like Maison Joly and Pousada do Hibiscus in Ilhabela. Coastal towns are packed in summer (from December to March) and it's almost impossible to get anything without advance reservations. The same holds true for Campos do Jordão and Serra Negra in winter (June and September).
Browse Side Trips from São Paulo Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's