Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Rio
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Petrópolis
Casa de Santos Dumont
The Casa de Santos Dumont was built in 1918 by one of the world's...
|Houses / Mansions||Petrópolis|
Cathedral São Pedro de Alcântara
Take a horse-drawn carriage to Cathedral São Pedro de...
The Museu Imperial is the magnificent 44-room palace that was...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Petrópolis|
Palácio de Cristal
The Palácio de Cristal, a stained-glass and iron building...
|Castles / Palaces||Petrópolis|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $147 -- Rio de Janeiro: 4-Star Hotel through Summer, 40% Off Novotel Rio de Janeiro Dumont
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- Alluring South America IExplore
- $2900 & up -- South America 14-Day, 5-City Trip w/7 Tours — $2,900 LatinEscapes