Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Rio
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Petrópolis
Casa de Santos Dumont
The Santos Dumont House was built in 1918 by one of the world's...
|Houses / Mansions||Petrópolis|
Catedral São Pedro de Alcântara
The imposing Cathedral of Saint Peter of Alcantara, a fine example...
The Imperial Museum is the magnificent 44-room palace that was...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Petrópolis|
Palácio de Cristal
The Crystal Palace, a stained-glass and iron building made in...
|Castles / Palaces||Petrópolis|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe