- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Brazil 2014
Punto Divino Review
A covered outdoor space means that diners at Punto Divino can enjoy meals alfresco even when the famously torrential Paraty rains start to pour. Evening live-music performances lend a touch of festivity to the proceedings, and the crisp, generously topped pizzas here are the best in town. The salads are fresh and tasty, and dishes such as the risotto with squid, squid ink, and chili peppers will tempt adventurous eaters. The restaurant's convenient location, at the heart of the historic center opposite the main square, only adds to its popularity.
- Address: Rua Marechal Deodoro, 129, Centro, Paraty, 23970–000
- Location: Paraty
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more