- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Angra dos Reis
Angra dos Reis (Bay of Kings) has it all: colonial architecture, beautiful beaches, and clear green waters. Schooners, yachts, sailboats, and fishing skiffs drift among the bay's 365 islands, one for every day of the year. Indeed, Angra dos Reis' popularity lies in its strategic location near the islands. Some are deserted stretches of sand, others patches of Atlantic rain forest surrounded by emerald waters perfect for swimming or snorkeling.
Angra dos Reis at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's