- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Coming to São Paulo via train is not really practical. The train only connects São Paulo with some nearby small towns in the interior of the state. Most travel to and from the interior of the state is done by bus or automobile.
Estação Barra Funda (Av. Auro Soares de Moura Andrade 664, Barra Funda, São Paulo, 01154–060. 011/770–7722. www.metro.sp.gov.br. Metrô: Barra Funda.)
Estação Brás (Rua Domingos Paiva, s/n, Brás, São Paulo, 03043–070. 0800/770–7722. Metrô: Brás.)
Estação da Luz (Praça da Luz 1, Luz, São Paulo, 01120–010. 0800/055–0121. www.cptm.sp.gov.br. Metrô: Luz.)
Estação Júlio Prestes (Praça Júlio Prestes 148, Campos Elíseos, São Paulo, 01218–020. 0800/055–0121. www.cptm.sp.gov.br.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's