Sights & Attractions in São Paulo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Parque Ibirapuera
Museu de Arte Moderna
More than 4,500 paintings, installations, sculptures, and other...
|Museums / Galleries||Parque Ibirapuera|
A spacecraft-like building that's pure Oscar Niemeyer, the Oca...
|Arts / Performance Venues, Architectural Sites||Parque Ibirapuera|
Pavilhão da Bienal
In even-numbered years this pavilion hosts the Bienal (Biennial)...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites||Parque Ibirapuera|
Brazil's first planetarium when it opened in 1957, the Planetário...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Parque Ibirapuera|
Viveiro Manequinho Lopes
Pau-brasil, the tree for which Brazil was named (the red dye...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Parque Ibirapuera|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's