- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Rio de Janeiro & Sao Paulo 2014
AK Vila Review
Putting a premium on freshness, chef Andrea Kaufmann shifts her menu weekly to keep pace with seasonal ingredients. Her restaurant's multicultural, contemporary cuisine ranges from salads and sandwiches to ceviche and octopus couscous. The chef made her name cooking Jewish favorites, and she often makes room on her menu for bagels or salads with smoked salmon. A touch of the burlesque softens AK Vila's industrial-sleek design. On nice nights, sit outside and soak in the Vila Madalena scene.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more