- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Rio de Janeiro & Sao Paulo 2014
Korea House Review
Camper cooking meets Korean at this Liberdade mainstay. For the bul go gui (Korean barbecue), diners blend raw meat, spices, sauces, and veggies and cook them over small, do-it-yourself gas stoves. One order feeds two. You can prepare other Korean dishes, and there are Chinese options, including several involving tofu. Everything is reasonably priced. The design is unimpressive but the atmosphere is lively, with hipsters and gringos sprinkled among neighborhood residents.
- Address: Rua Galvão Bueno 43, 1º andar Liberdade, São Paulo, 01506–000
- Phone: 011/3208–3052
- Metrô: Liberdade.
- Location: Liberdade
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more