- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Rio de Janeiro & Sao Paulo 2014
At a Glance
- close to metro and convenience stores
- perfect for travelers who plan to be out and about
- unspectacular breakfast
- often fully booked
- no pool
Check Rates from our Partners
Ibis Budget Review
With hotels at both ends of Paulista and other properties in Jardins, Morumbi, and the city center, the Ibis Budget (formerly the Formule 1) is a great choice if you value location and price over luxury. Rooms have been stripped down to what's necessary for a comfortable stay: a TV, a double bed with a single bunked over it, and a small but efficient bathroom. The lobby is always full of groups of young people waiting to embark on an excursion.
- Address: Rua da Consolação, 2303, Consolação, São Paulo, 01301–100 | Map It
- Phone: 011/3123–7755
- Website: ibisbudgethotel.ibis.com
- Metrô: Consolação.
- Location: Consolação
- 399 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Rua Vergueiro, 1571, Paraíso, São Paulo, 04101-000, 011/5085–5699, Metro: Paraiso
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
This illustrated report is about seeing the largest monkey in the Western Hemisphere, the Muriqui or Wooly Spider Monkey at the the Caratinga Research Station in the Feliciano Miguel Abdala Reserve, located Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more