- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Rio de Janeiro & Sao Paulo 2014
Taberna do Julio
Taberna do Julio Review
Don't let this restaurant's downtrodden exterior discourage you from entering: once you've passed through the vestibule and beneath the welcoming brick archway, you just might think you've time-traveled to an ancient Roman dining chamber. At about R$20, the rodizio de massas (all-you-can-eat pasta) is a pretty good deal. If you don't find yourself tempted by any of the nine varieties offered, try the Espaguete ao vôngole, spaghetti laden with clams.
- Address: Rua Conselheiro Carrão 392, Bixiga, São Paulo, 01328–000
- Phone: 011/89–0421
- Metrô: Brigadeiro.
- Location: Bixiga
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. No lunch Tues.–Fri.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more