- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Rio de Janeiro & Sao Paulo 2014
Taberna do Julio
Taberna do Julio Review
Don't let this restaurant's downtrodden exterior discourage you from entering: once you've passed through the vestibule and beneath the welcoming brick archway, you just might think you've time-traveled to an ancient Roman dining chamber. At about R$20, the rodizio de massas (all-you-can-eat pasta) is a pretty good deal. If you don't find yourself tempted by any of the nine varieties offered, try the Espaguete ao vôngole, spaghetti laden with clams.
- Address: Rua Conselheiro Carrão 392, Bixiga, São Paulo, 01328–000
- Phone: 011/89–0421
- Metrô: Brigadeiro.
- Location: Bixiga
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. No lunch Tues.–Fri.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
This illustrated report is about seeing the largest monkey in the Western Hemisphere, the Muriqui or Wooly Spider Monkey at the the Caratinga Research Station in the Feliciano Miguel Abdala Reserve, located Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more