- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Veridiana Owner Roberto Loscalzo transformed a 1903 mansion into a remarkable dining space; expansive yet intimate, grandiose yet welcoming. At one end of the room a two-story brick oven presides over diners like a cathedral organ while chefs pull Napoli-style pizzas from its three different mouths. Different place-names lead to different taste combinations: Napoli in Beruit blends goat cheese and zaatar spice, while Napoli in Brasili has sundried meat and Catupiry, the creamy Brazilian cheese. If you don't feel like globetrotting, go for the Do Nonno, topped with juicy whole grilled tomatoes. The success of the original led to the opening of a sister branch in the Jardins neighborhood.
- Address: Rua Dona Veridiana 661, Higienópolis, São Paulo, 01238-010 | Map It
- Phone: 011/3120-5050
- Website: www.veridiana.com.br
- Metrô: Santa Cecilia.
- Location: Higienópolis
- Credit cards accepted.
- Rua José Maria Lisboa 493, Jardim Paulista, São Paulo, 01423-000, 011/3559-9151
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- $2900 & up -- South America 14-Day, 5-City Trip w/7 Tours — $2,900 LatinEscapes
As I posted on my planning thread (http://www.fodors.com/community/south-america/need-help-urgently-with-planning-eight-week-trip.cfm ) I'm a mid sixties, solo, female traveler, headed to South America Read more
My movie, “Tango and Samba Falls”, presents highlights of Argentina and Brazil, starring Buenos Aires, Rio De Janeiro, and Iguazu Falls. Read more
Hi there, My wife and I are planning our first 2 month trip to South Amercia with the itinerary below and would like to get your feedback: -
Do I have the right cities / no. Read more