- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Renaissance São Paulo
At a Glance
- you never have to leave hotel
- professional staff
- Internet and breakfast aren't free
- uninspired decor
Check Rates from our Partners
Renaissance São Paulo Review
In case the rooftop helipad doesn't say it all, the striking lines of the red-and-black granite lobby announce one serious business hotel. The fitness center is among the largest in Latin America, complemented by a juice bar/cybercafé. On weekends there's dancing at the Havana cigar bar and even a play at the hotel's own theater. For those staying in suites, there's the executive lounge and an array of ultraluxurious services. However, compared to all the other amenities, the sparsely furnished rooms can be a little underwhelming.
- Address: Alameda Santos 2233, Jardins, São Paulo, 01419–002 | Map It
- Phone: 011/3069–2233; 888/236–2427 in U.S.
- Website: www.renaissancehotels.com
- Metrô: Consolação.
- Location: Jardins
- 388 rooms, 56 suites, 45 clubrooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
I am terribly late in posting this. Read more
My husband and I are thinking of an eight day (not including travel time) trip to Brazil this February. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more