Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Fasano Sao Paulo Review
With a decor that hints at 1940s modern but is undeniably 21st-century chic, the Hotel Fasano caters to those for whom money is a mere detail. Rooms have Eames chairs, leather headboards, parquet floors, huge windows, and walk-in closets. The restaurant off the lobby with the same name exudes the same deep sense of luxury.
Sleek Urban Vibe
Centrally located in the uber-chic Jardins neighborhood, the impeccable Fasano defines Luxury. The décor is reminiscent of 1940s modernism: think Eames chairs, parquet floors, and leather headboards. The restaurant of the same name serves what we feel is the best Italian cuisine in the country and the hotel bar, Baretto, consistently books top Jazz performers. All this excellence is born from experience: the Fasano family has been a mainstay in the São Paulo restaurant scene for over 100 years.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I started by flying to the Brazilian airport at Iguazu Falls via Chicago via Sao Paulo. I met my husband in the airport at Sao Paulo.... Read more
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. We had used them once before for a trip to Peru and enjoyed that trip very much. Gate On... Read more