Music Clubs in Sao Paulo
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Music Clubs in São Paulo
All of Jazz
People come to All of Jazz to quietly listen to good jazz and...
|Music Clubs||Vila Olímpia|
With a name right out of New Orleans, it's no wonder that Bourbon...
Café Piu Piu
Café Piu Piu is best-known for jazz and blues, but it...
Canto da Ema
Canto da Ema is considered the best place to dance forró...
A carioca is a person from Rio de Janeiro, and Carioca Club has...
The tiny round tables at Piratininga, a small bar-restaurant...
|Music Clubs||Vila Madalena|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- $2900 & up -- South America 14-Day, 5-City Trip w/7 Tours — $2,900 LatinEscapes