Nightlife & the Arts in São Paulo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
São Paulo Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C D-E F-J K-O P-R S-T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Café Piu Piu
The café is best-known for its live-rock nights—Thursday, Friday...
|Music Clubs||Bela Vista|
Canto da Ema
At what's widely considered the best place in town to dance forró...
|Dance Clubs, Music Clubs||Pinheiros|
A carioca is a person from Rio de Janeiro, and Carioca Club has...
Giving new meaning to the concept house party, Casa 92 was fashioned...
Centro Cultural São Paulo
The cultural center intends to become a key venue for alternative...
|Arts Centers, Concerts, Film, Music||São Paulo|
Cidade Jardim Cinemark
The prices are elite but so are the amenities, such as gourmet...
Titles already out of other theaters and independent openings...
Cisne Negro is an esteemed contemporary dance company....
One of the biggest theaters in São Paulo, Credicard Hall can...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's