São Paulo Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
São Paulo Hotel Reviews
São Paulo puts an emphasis on business, and for the most part so do its hotels. Most of them are near Avenida Paulista, along Marginal Pinheiros, or in the charming Jardins neighborhood, where international businesses are located. But catering to business doesn't mean they've forgotten about pleasure. On the contrary, if you're willing to pay for it, the city can match London or New York for unfettered elegance.
Because of the business influence, rates often drop on weekends. Breakfast is a sumptuous affair and is oftentimes included in the room rate. International conventions and the annual Brazilian Grand Prix in November can book hotels completely, so it's wise to make reservations in advance.
Browse São Paulo Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's