All São Paulo Hotels
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
São Paulo Hotels
|A-H I-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Ibis São Paulo Paulista
This large hotel is one of the best bargains on Paulista. All . . .
|$||Centro and Environs|
InterContinental São Paulo
This exquisite hotel is one of the most attractive of the city's. . .
Compared to the top-of-the line chain hotels on Paulista, L'Hotel. . .
Once the top choice for luxury accommodations in São Paulo,. . .
Tucked imperceptibly among stately apartment buildings in one. . .
Built in 1951 to be the headquarters of one of the main newspapers. . .
|$$||Centro and Environs|
Pousada Dona Zilah
Marvelously located in the retail-heavy part of the Jardins district,. . .
Pousada dos Franceses
On rainy days young people lounge on the couches in this classic. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- $2900 & up -- South America 14-Day, 5-City Trip w/7 Tours — $2,900 LatinEscapes