All São Paulo Hotels
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
São Paulo Hotels
|A-H I-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Blue Tree Towers Faria Lima
Techno beats animate the lobby of this chic business hotel halfway . . .
Rich woodwork runs at waist level throughout the halls of this. . .
|$$||Centro and Environs|
Pure luxury, the Emiliano would fit in with any modern hotel i. . .
Proximity to important hubs and to Vila Madalena make this a good. . .
Hilton São Paulo Morumbi
George Bush's 2007 stay only cemented this venue's reputatio. . .
|$$$||Brooklin and Santo Amaro|
Hotel Fasano Sao Paulo
With a decor that hints at 1940s modern, but is undeniably 21st-century. . .
Hotel Formule 1
With hotels at both ends of Paulista and in Centro, Formule 1. . .
Hotel Sofitel São Paulo
Near the Congonhas Airport and Ibirapuera Park, this modern, luxury. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- $2900 & up -- South America 14-Day, 5-City Trip w/7 Tours — $2,900 LatinEscapes