São Paulo Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to São Paulo
Shop Till You Drop: Shop along with Brazil's rich and famous in the Jardins or Itaim areas, or at one of the city's many fashion malls.
Food, Glorious Food: Adventurous eating is a sport in São Paulo. The 12,500 restaurants here serve more than four-dozen cuisines.
Live Music: Enjoy the music that flows through the streets and can be heard around every corner—dance, sing, or just take in the ambience.
Hopping Nightlife: Bars of all shapes, styles, and sizes beckon the thirsty traveler—quench your thirst with a cold beer or strong caipirinha.
The Beautiful Game: Futebol, or soccer, is truly "the beautiful game" in Brazil, and in São Paulo futebol is played everywhere.Updated: 09-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's