São Paulo Feature
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Shop among Brazil's rich and famous in the Jardins or Itaim areas, or visiting one of the city's many fashion malls.
Adventurous eating is a sport in São Paulo. There are more than 12,000 restaurants covering some 62 cuisines in São Paulo.
Enjoy the music that flows through the streets and can be heard around every corner—dance, sing, or just take in the ambience.
Bars of all shapes, styles, and sizes beckon the thirsty traveler—quench your thirst with a cold beer or strong caipirinha.
Futebol, or soccer, is truly "the beautiful game" in Brazil, and in São Paulo futebol is played everywhere.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- $2900 & up -- South America 14-Day, 5-City Trip w/7 Tours — $2,900 LatinEscapes