Bicycling and Jogging in São Paulo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bicycling and Jogging
Parque Ibirapuera. Going for a ride or a run in one of São Paulo's parks is a good choice if you want a little exercise. For cyclists there are usually plenty of rental options (from R$5 per hour) available and special lanes just for riders. Parque Ibirapuera gets busy on the weekends, but it's still worth coming here. Av. Pedro Álvares Cabral s/n, Parque Ibirapuera, São Paulo, 04094–000. 011/5574–5045. www.parqueibirapuera.org.
Parque Villa-Lobos. Parque Villa-Lobos has fewer trees and less of a history than Parque Ibirapuera, but is big and has plenty of winding pathways wide enough to accommodate cyclists and runners. There are bike-rental stands inside the park, as well as a few soccer pitches and a big, concrete square with basketball half-courts. There are some food-and-drink options, too. Av. Professor Fonseca Rodrigues, 2001, Alto de Pinheiros, São Paulo, 05461–010. 011/3021–6285. www.ambiente.sp.gov.br/parquevillalobos. 6–6.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's