Auto Racing in São Paulo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Brazilian Grand Prix. Racing fans from all over the world come to São Paulo in November for the Brazilian Grand Prix, a Formula 1 race that attracts massive national attention, especially when a Brazilian driver is in the mix. The race is held at Autódromo da Interlagos, which at other times hosts auto races on weekends. Autódromo da Interlagos, Av. Senador Teotônio Vilela 261, São Paulo, 04801–010. 021/2221–4895 tickets. www.gpbrasil.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's