Golf in São Paulo
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Clube de Campo. Golf is an increasingly popular sport in Brazil, but organizing a round in São Paulo is not easy or inexpensive. The 18-hole Clube de Campo can be a good option, but you need to be introduced by a member. It's open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 7-7. Praça Rockford 28, Vila Represa, São Paulo, 04826-410. 011/5929-3111 or 011/5923-5999. www.ccsp.org.br.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- $2900 & up -- South America 14-Day, 5-City Trip w/7 Tours — $2,900 LatinEscapes