- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Brazil 2014
Boi Preto Review
For a set price, this top-quality, all-you-can-eat Brazilian churrascaria serves a selection of meat cooked to perfection and a generous choice of sides. A flurry of white-coated waiters appear at your table to carve different options of meat straight on to your plate rodizio style, so try not to fill up on the steaming pao de quiejo (cheese balls), salads, and seafood from the accompanying buffet—and also know that the best cuts are usually bought toward the end of the meal.
- Address: Av. Otávio Mangabeira s/n, Jardim Armação, Salvador, 41715–240
- Phone: 071/3362–8844
- Location: Salvador
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I'm looking for a place to stay in Recife during the world cup, the problem is that every is booked. I know there are few cities near by.. can you recommend me a city that is well comunicated Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more