Salvador and the Bahia Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Salvador and the Bahia Coast Hotel Reviews
Lodging options in Salvador range from modern high-rises with an international clientele and world-class service to cozy, often family-run pousadas (inns). While Costa do Sauipe has a concentration of big resorts, the best ones are scattered along the coast. Pousadas are usually the only option in remote beaches or in fishing villages. Apartment hotels, where guest quarters have kitchens and living rooms as well as bedrooms, are available in some places. Low-end pousadas may not have air-conditioning or hot water; be sure to ask before you book.
Browse Salvador and the Bahia Coast Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's