- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Rio de Janeiro city tourism department, Riotur, has an information booth in Copacabana that is open daily from 8 to 5. There are also city tourism desks at the airports and the Novo Rio bus terminal. The Rio de Janeiro state tourism board, Turisrio, is open weekdays from 9 to 6. You can also try contacting Brazil's national tourism board, Embatur, via its Visit Brasil website.
Riotur (Rua da Assembléia 10, near Praça 15 de Novembro, Centro, Rio de Janeiro, 20011–901. 021/2542–8080. www.rio.rj.gov.br/riotur.)
Riotur information booth (Kiosk 15, Av. Atlantica, in front of Rua Hilário Gouveia, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro. No phone.)
Turisrio (Rua da Ajuda 5, Centro, Rio de Janeiro, 20040–000. 021/2215–0011. www.turisrio.rj.gov.br.)
Visit Brasil (www.visitbrasil.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's