Sights & Attractions in Rio de Janeiro
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Rio de Janeiro
|A-D E-I J-O P Q-Z « Prev |  Next »|
After traveling the world and living in more than 50 countries...
|Architectural Sites||Santa Teresa and Lapa|
Floresta da Tijuca
Surrounding Corcovado is the dense, tropical Tijuca Forest, also...
|Parks||The Lush Inland|
Forte de Copacabana and Museu Histórico do Exército
Copacabana Fort was built in 1914 as part of Rio's first line...
Rio's planetarium is a great escape if your vacation gets rained...
|Observatories / Planetariums||The Lush Inland|
Igreja de Nossa Senhora da Candelária
The classic symmetry of Candelária's white dome and bell towers...
Igreja de Nossa Senhora da Glória do Outeiro
The aptly named Church of Our Lady of the Glory of the Knoll...
|Religious Sites||Catete and Glória|
Igreja de São Francisco da Penitência
The church was completed in 1737, nearly four decades after construction...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's