- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Rio de Janeiro & Sao Paulo 2014
Bringing the concept of Italian stuzzichini (tapas-style small plates of food for sharing), Stuzzi has evolved into a star of Leblon's Rua Dias Ferreira foodie strip. Chef Paula Prandini trained in Italy and France, arriving here fresh from a stint at the double-Michelin-starred Il Griso in Italy. Start with the mixed antipastos, which include a basket of baked breads and authentic Grana Padano cheese, Parma ham, marinated eggplant, and other light bites. Among the other don't-miss dishes are the fried balls of rice filled with meat ragout and the polenta grissini (breadsticks) with tomato chutney and Gorgonzola sauce. For something more substantial, head here on a Sunday for the Buffet da Mamma, a serve-yourself comfort-food feast. Arrive here early to get a table on the leafy patio, and relax with a tangy apple martini as you peruse the menu.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more