- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Blyss Holy Foods
Blyss Holy Foods Review
Hidden away in a small arcade off Ipanema's main square, Blyss Holy Foods provides culinary delights for vegetarians, vegans, and anyone who fancies a break from the meat-centric Brazilian diet. The restaurant's organic lunch buffet is laden with fresh vegetable soups, colorful salads, fish-free sushi, savory pies and tarts, and a host of other dishes that are as tasty as they are nourishing. For a guilt-free feast after marveling at the parade of perfect beach bodies on Ipanema Beach, look no further. The friendly owners run yoga groups in the neighborhood and welcome out-of-towners to join the classes.
- Address: Rua Visconde de Pirajá 180, Loja H Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, 22410–000
- Phone: 021/9218–5511
- Metrô: Ipanema/General Osório.
- Location: Ipanema and Leblon
- Closed Sun. No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
I am terribly late in posting this. Read more
My husband and I are thinking of an eight day (not including travel time) trip to Brazil this February. Read more
· News & Features
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more