- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Rio de Janeiro & Sao Paulo 2014
Blyss Holy Foods
Blyss Holy Foods Review
Hidden away in a small arcade off Ipanema's main square, Blyss Holy Foods provides culinary delights for vegetarians, vegans, and anyone who fancies a break from the meat-centric Brazilian diet. The restaurant's organic lunch buffet is laden with fresh vegetable soups, colorful salads, fish-free sushi, savory pies and tarts, and a host of other dishes that are as tasty as they are nourishing. For a guilt-free feast after marveling at the parade of perfect beach bodies on Ipanema Beach, look no further. The friendly owners run yoga groups in the neighborhood and welcome out-of-towners to join the classes.
- Address: Rua Visconde de Pirajá 180, Loja H Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, 22410–000
- Phone: 021/9218–5511
- Metrô: Ipanema/General Osório.
- Location: Ipanema and Leblon
- Closed Sun. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more