Rio Othon Palace
At a Glance
- good beach views from front-facing rooms and pool
- handy to the beach
- some rooms dated
- some fixtures and fittings past their prime
Check Rates from our Partners
Rio Othon Palace Review
The flagship of the Brazilian Othon chain, this 30-story hotel is not new, and its ambience is functional rather than luxurious. As the tallest building on the strip, though, it does offer a prime view over Copacabana Beach from the rooftop pool, bar, and sundeck. The executive floor has secretarial support, fax machines, and computer hookups. Executive rooms are modern and smart with a gray-and-white decor, but standard rooms are dated and the colors are dark and a little drab. All suites, junior and executive, have balconies facing Copacabana and are spacious and well appointed by Rio standards.
- Address: Av. Atlântica 3264, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, 22070–001 | Map It
- Phone: 021/2522–1522
- Website: www.othon.com.br/en/hoteis/rio-othon-palace#o-hotel
- Subway: Cantagalo
- Location: Copacabana and Leme
- 556 rooms, 30 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Rio de Janeiro for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More