- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Rio de Janeiro & Sao Paulo 2014
At a Glance
- great view from the pool
- fairly quiet location
- good price for Copacabana
- basic amenities
- not on the beach
- looks dated
Check Rates from our Partners
- Address: Rua Tonelero 154, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, 22030–000 | Map It
- Phone: 021/2548–5699
- Website: www.royaltyhotel.com.br/royalty-copacabana
- Metrô: Siqueira Campos.
- Location: Copacabana and Leme
- 123 rooms, 13 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I recently posted that my husband and I are hoping to travel to Argentina, including Iguazu Falls, in May. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more