- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This chic, beautifully appointed restaurant serves wonderful pastas and risottos along with excellent fish and meat dishes. Vegetarian options are plentiful, and the tiramisu is a perfect blend of creamy, espresso-laced mascarpone. The restaurant is owned by the Italian Fasano chain, and the high-ceiling, wooden-floor building exhibits the clean, contemporary design that is the Fasano hallmark. A second Rio branch operates in Barra da Tijuca, but the Ipanema location is a better option for Zona Sul–based visitors.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
I am terribly late in posting this. Read more
So I'm thinking about booking an open jaw ticket, landing in Lima and overland going through Bolivia through Brazil to Iquara falls and then fly out from Buenos Aires.
It's my first time in Sth America Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's... Read more
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental... Read more