- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Rio de Janeiro & Sao Paulo 2014
At a Glance
- unbeatable location
- stylish public areas
- more space than standard hotel rooms
- grocery store nearby
- not all apartments have safe boxes
- small pool
- maid service costs extra
Check Rates from our Partners
Ipanema Sweet Review
In this smart residential building in the heart of Ipanema, owners rent out their units by the night, week, or month. Two blocks from the beach and steps away from Ipanema's best bars, restaurants, and shops, the location cannot be beat. Rooms are well equipped and tastefully appointed, and the lobby's design—comfy sofas, framed modern art on the walls, and gleaming white walls and floors—deliberately appeals to a young, fashionable clientele. Each unit has a living room and a kitchen (there's a grocery store across the street), and some units have a television, a DVD player, and an Internet connection. The building has a small swimming pool and small exercise room.
- Address: Rua Visconde de Pirajá 161, Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, 22420–010 | Map It
- Phone: 021/8201–1458; 021/8277-4815 Sonia Maria Cordeiro
- Website: www.ipanemasweet.com.br
- Metrô: Ipanema/General Osório.
- Location: Ipanema and Leblon
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more