Copacabana Rio Hotel
At a Glance
- good price
- comfortable rooms
- handy to Copacabana and Ipanema beaches
- fine breakfasts
- busy and noisy street
- minimum seven-day stay in high season
Check Rates from our Partners
Copacabana Rio Hotel Review
Brightly decorated in blues, yellows, and reds, the rooms here are nicer than ones at more expensive places in Copa. The single, double, and triple rooms and suites represent a value for the location—one block back from the beach. A few rooms have views of Pedra da Gávea (Gávea Rock), and Copacabana Beach and Sugar Loaf are visible from the heated rooftop pool. You're practically in Ipanema here, which is handy for nightlife, but it's a 10-block walk to the nearest metro stations (the hotel is about midway between Cantogalo and Ipanema/General Osório). The on-site restaurant serves buffet-style and à la carte meals.
- Address: Av. Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1256, Posto 6, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, 22070–010 | Map It
- Phone: 021/3043–1111
- Website: www.copacabanariohotel.com.br
- Subway: Ipanema/General Osório
- Location: Copacabana and Leme
- 90 rooms, 8 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Rio de Janeiro for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More