- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Rio de Janeiro & Sao Paulo 2014
Bar do Arnaudo
Bar do Arnaudo Review
A neighborhood favorite for more than three decades, this informal tavern serves excellent Northeastern cuisine in more than ample portions. Sun-dried beef is a popular choice among carnivores, and vegetarians will love the set meal of queijo coalho (grilled white cheese, similar to halloumi) with brown beans, rice, and seasoned farofa. Reservations aren't necessary, but the restaurant is always packed on weekend evenings. It's quieter at lunchtime, when you may be able to occupy one of the two tables that have views down to Guanabara Bay. Though the friendly staffers are speedy, the service never feels rushed. Wine isn't sold here, but your waiter will happily uncork any bottle you bring.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more