- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Rio de Janeiro & Sao Paulo 2014
A world away from the touristy restaurants that line Copacabana's beachfront, this small Italian restaurant is easily overlooked but well worth seeking out. The menu celebrates Italy's diverse regional cuisines. The fish-stuffed ravioli with saffron sauce stands out among many wonderful pastas, and the meat cuts are uniformly top-quality. The knowledgeable staff can advise you about the proper wines to pair with your food—you might find yourself gladly accepting it, as the list is extensive. The baskets of bread placed on the table aren't free. Ask the waiter to remove them if you don't want to pay for them.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more