Boating and Sailing in Rio de Janeiro
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Boating and Sailing
Dive Point. Schooner tours around the main beaches of Rio and as far afield as Búzios and Angra are offered here, as well as deep-sea and wreck diving. Be sure to ask if prices include all the necessary equipment and training (if required). Av. Ataulfo da Paiva 1174, SS 04, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, 22440–035. 021/2239–5105. www.divepoint.com.br.
Saveiro's Tour. Catch one of the daily cruises around Guanabara Bay—views of Sugar Loaf, Botafogo Bay, and the Rio-Niterói Bridge are the highlights. Saveiro's also hires out speedboats and sailboats by the day. Marina da Glória, Av. Infante Dom Henrique S/N, Lojas 13 e 14, Glória, Rio de Janeiro, 20021–140. 021/2225–6064. www.saveiros.com.br.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's