- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Estalagem das Minas Gerais
At a Glance
- Beautiful setting and views
- Not in the center of town
Estalagem das Minas Gerais Review
As it's near a nature preserve, this place is perfect for those who like to hike or walk in the woods. Rooms are modern, and those in front have wonderful views of the valley. The luxury chalets have two floors and granite details. Each can accommodate as many as five people, with a double bed upstairs, single beds downstairs, and two bathrooms. The restaurant serves regional fare.
- Address: Rodovia dos Inconfidentes, Km 87, Centro, Ouro Preto, 35400-000 | Map It
- Phone: 031/3551-2122
- Website: www.sescmg.com.br/pagina/191/Estalagem-das-minas-gerais.aspx
- Location: Ouro Preto
- 114 rooms, 32 chalets.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $147 -- Rio de Janeiro: 4-Star Hotel through Summer, 40% Off Novotel Rio de Janeiro Dumont
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- Alluring South America IExplore
- $2900 & up -- South America 14-Day, 5-City Trip w/7 Tours — $2,900 LatinEscapes
I am terribly late in posting this. Read more
As I posted on my planning thread (http://www.fodors.com/community/south-america/need-help-urgently-with-planning-eight-week-trip.cfm ) I'm a mid sixties, solo, female traveler, headed to South America Read more
We are looking for a 4 or max 5 day tour of the Amazon. Read more
· News & Features
Known for the curative properties of their natural springs, a collection of mineral-spa towns in southe... Read more