- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fazenda Monjolos Pousada
At a Glance
- Good views, excellent local cuisine
- Few facilities
Fazenda Monjolos Pousada Review
Bed down and board at this working farm where horseback tours are available. The fazenda serves a typical country breakfast, afternoon tea, and an evening meal. The large guest rooms have breathtaking views and are flooded with natural light. Our favorites are the ones with balconies. The spacious dining room is crisscrossed with a wooden ceiling beams and has a wraparound veranda. This is such a relaxing place that you'll hardly notice the lack of facilities.
- Address: Km 95, Rodovia MG 10, 7 km (2½ mi) south of park entrance, Cardeal Mota, 35847-000 | Map It
- Phone: 031/3221-4253; 031/3284-1914
- Website: www.fazendamonjolos.com.br
- Location: Parque Nacional Serra do Cipó
- 21 rooms.
- Rate includes all meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $147 -- Rio de Janeiro: 4-Star Hotel through Summer, 40% Off Novotel Rio de Janeiro Dumont
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- Alluring South America IExplore
- $2900 & up -- South America 14-Day, 5-City Trip w/7 Tours — $2,900 LatinEscapes
As I posted on my planning thread (http://www.fodors.com/community/south-america/need-help-urgently-with-planning-eight-week-trip.cfm ) I'm a mid sixties, solo, female traveler, headed to South America Read more
My movie, “Tango and Samba Falls”, presents highlights of Argentina and Brazil, starring Buenos Aires, Rio De Janeiro, and Iguazu Falls. Read more
Hi fellow travellers!
I am just beginning my planning to South America for 5 months next year and have no idea where to start. I have no idea how much much I will need however have been saving so should Read more
· News & Features
Known for the curative properties of their natural springs, a collection of mineral-spa towns in southe... Read more