- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Brazil 2014
This combined store, coffee shop, and restaurant serves unusual dishes such as jaboticaba ice cream. Caetano Veloso, Brazil's top musical export, once popped in to play for an hour and eat the amazing chorizo beef. The gnocchi, Argentine meat, and frango de Angola (marinated chicken), are all worth a try, as is, for dessert, the goiabada frita (fried goiaba fruit jam). Reservations are essential on weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Known for the curative properties of their natural springs, a collection of mineral-spa towns in southe ... Read more