- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Brazil 2014
This combined store, coffee shop, and restaurant serves unusual dishes such as jaboticaba ice cream. Caetano Veloso, Brazil's top musical export, once popped in to play for an hour and eat the amazing chorizo beef. The gnocchi, Argentine meat, and frango de Angola (marinated chicken), are all worth a try, as is, for dessert, the goiabada frita (fried goiaba fruit jam). Reservations are essential on weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I'm looking for a place to stay in Recife during the world cup, the problem is that every is booked. I know there are few cities near by.. can you recommend me a city that is well comunicated Read more
· News & Features
Known for the curative properties of their natural springs, a collection of mineral-spa towns in southe ... Read more