- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Brazil 2014
Dona Lucinha Review
Roughly 32 traditional Minas dishes, like feijão tropeiro, frango com quiabo, and frango ao molho pardo, are available at this reasonably priced buffet restaurant. The food is the only reason to go, as the place—in an old house devoid of taste—lacks charm. Children get significant discounts.
- Address: Rua Padre Odorico 38, São Pedro, Belo Horizonte, 30330–040 | Map It
- Phone: 031/3227–0562
- Website: www.donalucinha.com.br
- Location: Belo Horizonte
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner on weekends.
- Rua Sergipe 811, Funcionários, Belo Horizonte, 30130–171, 031/3261–5930
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I'm looking for a place to stay in Recife during the world cup, the problem is that every is booked. I know there are few cities near by.. can you recommend me a city that is well comunicated Read more
· News & Features
Known for the curative properties of their natural springs, a collection of mineral-spa towns in southe ... Read more