- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dona Lucinha Review
Roughly 32 traditional Minas dishes, like feijão tropeiro, frango com quiabo, and frango ao molho pardo, are available at this reasonably priced buffet restaurant. The food is the only reason to go, as the place—in an old house devoid of taste—lacks charm. Children get significant discounts.
- Address: Rua Padre Odorico 38, São Pedro, Belo Horizonte, 30330–040 | Map It
- Phone: 031/3227–0562
- Website: www.donalucinha.com.br
- Location: Belo Horizonte
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner on weekends.
- Rua Sergipe 811, Funcionários, Belo Horizonte, 30130–171, 031/3261–5930
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
I am terribly late in posting this. Read more
My husband and I are thinking of an eight day (not including travel time) trip to Brazil this February. Read more
· News & Features
Known for the curative properties of their natural springs, a collection of mineral-spa towns in southe... Read more