- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
From Belo Horizonte you can either drive or take a bus to Santa Barbara. Pássaro Verde buses (R$30) serve Santa Barbara (2½ hours) a dozen or so times daily; from there it's a 25-minute taxi ride (R$70) to the park. If you're driving from Belo Horizonte, take BR 262 to Santa Barbara (follow signs for Vitória); at Barão de Cocais, continue on BR 262 toward Santa Barbara for 5 km (3 miles) more, until you see a sign on your right for Caraça. The road here leads about 20 km (12 miles) to the park entrance.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's