- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Belo Horizonte's main airport—officially Aeroporto Internacional Tancredo Neves, but also called Confins airport (for the town it's in)—receives domestic and international flights. It's a half-hour taxi ride (about R$90) north of the downtown. Executivo (air-conditioned) buses leave every 45 minutes and cost R$10–R$15. Aeroporto Pampulha is 9 km (5 miles) northwest of downtown and serves some domestic flights. Taxis from here to downtown cost about R$40.
Aeroporto Internacional Tancredo Neves (Rodovia MG 10, 38 km (24 miles) north of Belo Horizonte, Confins, 33500–972. 031/3689–2557. www.infraero.gov.br.)
Aeroporto Pampulha (Praça Bagatelle 204, Pampulha, Belo Horizonte, 31270–705. 031/3490–2001. www.infraero.gov.br.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's