- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Estádio Mineirão. The 75,000-seat Estádio Mineirão is Brazil's third-largest stadium and the home field of BH's two professional futebol (soccer) teams: Atlético Mineiro and Cruzeiro. For R$2 you can look around the stadium (there are no guided tours). It's open daily from 8 to 5, except during matches. Expect to pay from R$15 to R$40 or more for tickets to a big game. Av. Antônio Abrahão Caram 1001, Pampulha, Belo Horizonte, 31275–000. 031/3916–0488. www.ademg.mg.gov.br.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's