Sights & Attractions in Brasília and the West
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Goiás Velho
Casa de Cora Coralina
Goiás's most important poet, Cora Coralina (1889–1985), started...
|Museums / Galleries||Goiás Velho|
Chafariz de Cauda
This baroque fountain was built around 1778 to provide water...
Igreja São Francisco de Paula
This handsome baroque church, built in 1761, is one of the oldest...
|Religious Sites||Goiás Velho|
Museu das Bandeiras
The imposing two-story Museu das Bandeiras (circa 1766) housed...
|Museums / Galleries, Government Buildings||Goiás Velho|
Palácio Conde dos Arcos
This palace housed the Goiás executive government from 1755 until...
|Government Buildings||Goiás Velho|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's