Sights & Attractions in Brasilia and the West
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Brasilia and the West
|A-D E-N O-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Cachoeiras Bonsucesso is the most popular of the several waterfalls...
|Bodies of Water||Pirenópolis|
Casa de Cora Coralina
Goiás's most important poet, Cora Coralina (1889-1985)...
|Museums / Galleries||Goiás Velho|
Catedral Metropolitana de Nossa Senhora da Aparecida
The city's cathedral, considered one of Niemeyer's masterpieces...
While the new capital was being built, the president's temporary...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites||Brasília|
Chafariz de Cauda
The Chafariz de Cauda, a baroque fountain, was built around 1778...
Chapada dos Guimarães
After navigating the steep and winding MT 251 through breathtaking...
One of Niemeyer's most daring projects consists of two 28-story...
|Architectural Sites, Government Buildings||Brasília|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe