Sights & Attractions in Brasília and the West
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Brasília and the West
|A-C D-N O-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
One of the best-value sights in Bonito this municipal baths complex...
|Bodies of Water, Resorts||Bonito|
On a private farm just outside town, Cachoeiras Bonsucesso is...
|Bodies of Water||Pirenópolis|
Casa de Cora Coralina
Goiás's most important poet, Cora Coralina (1889–1985), started...
|Museums / Galleries||Goiás Velho|
Catedral Metropolitana de Nossa Senhora da Aparecida
The city's cathedral, considered one of Niemeyer's masterpieces...
While the new capital was being built, the president's temporary...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites||Brasília|
Chafariz de Cauda
This baroque fountain was built around 1778 to provide water...
Chapada dos Guimarães
After navigating the steep and winding MT 251 through breathtaking...
|Towns||Parque Nacional Chapada dos Guimarães|
This friendly and efficient travel agency can arrange tours with...
|Tours||Parque Nacional Chapada dos Guimarães|
One of Niemeyer's most daring projects consists of two 28-story...
|Architectural Sites, Government Buildings||Brasília|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe