- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pousada dos Pireneus
At a Glance
- Great amenities
- many activities
- Far from downtown
- hectic when there are conventions
- two-night minimum on weekends
Check Rates from our Partners
Pousada dos Pireneus Review
The main building of this bustling hotel is an adobe Spanish Colonial–style house. It looks out at the pools, tennis courts, and beyond the landscaped grounds toward the town. Rooms are in what could be described as a 17th-century condo complex, with two-story units scattered throughout the area. The all-white rooms have contrasting colorful fabrics and dark-wood furnishings. Most first-floor rooms have verandas hung with hammocks.
- Address: Chácara Mata do Sobrato, 102/103 Sul, bloco A, loja 04/14, Bairro do Carmo, Pirenópolis, 72980-000 | Map It
- Phone: 61/2101–7818
- Website: www.pousadadospireneus.com.br
- Location: Pirenópolis
- 133 rooms, 10 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
I am terribly late in posting this. Read more
My husband and I are thinking of an eight day (not including travel time) trip to Brazil this February. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more