- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Brazil 2014
At a Glance
- Cozy rooms
- Neighborhood sketchy at night
- very busy during conventions
Check Rates from our Partners
Paiaguás Palace Review
The standard rooms at Paiaguás Palace are simple and small, but the large and luxuriously furnished suites suit the rather grandiose name. The top-floor restaurant, with its buffet of international fare, has good views—on clear evenings you can see the plains. Location is one of the main draws of this hotel; it's right in the business district.
- Address: Av. Rubens de Mendonça 1718, Bosque da Saúde Bosque da Saúde, Cuiabá, 78050-030 | Map It
- Phone: 65/3642–5353
- Website: www.hotelmt.com.br/hoteis-da-rede/paiaguas-palace-hotel
- Location: Cuiabá
- 267 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more