- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- Cozy rooms
- Neighborhood sketchy at night
- very busy during conventions
Check Rates from our Partners
Paiaguás Palace Review
The standard rooms at Paiaguás Palace are simple and small, but the large and luxuriously furnished suites suit the rather grandiose name. The top-floor restaurant, with its buffet of international fare, has good views—on clear evenings you can see the plains. Location is one of the main draws of this hotel; it's right in the business district.
- Address: Av. Rubens de Mendonça 1718, Bosque da Saúde Bosque da Saúde, Cuiabá, 78050-030 | Map It
- Phone: 65/3642–5353
- Website: www.hotelmt.com.br/hoteis-da-rede/paiaguas-palace-hotel
- Location: Cuiabá
- 267 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
I am terribly late in posting this. Read more
My husband and I are thinking of an eight day (not including travel time) trip to Brazil this February. Read more